Thursday, January 17, 2013

Crossfit Day 197 - 1/16/13

Getting closer to Wodapalooza!!

10Min Weakness Elimination Wod
3 Choices
50wall balls or 50 Ring Dips/MU/ or OHS


I did wall balls, since they were the least likely to hurt my shoulder!

Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 5 minutes of:
CrossFit Games 11.3 Wod

Squat Clean and Jerk (M 165lb / W 110lb)
Instead of doing this 5min thing, I worked on my Wodapalooza WOD #2. Where we have to do 3 hang cleans, 3 front squats and 3 shoulder to overhead without putting the bar down. I got 125lbs each time I tried it, so that's what I'm gonna stick with.

30 Strict toes to bar
accumulate 2min of LSIT (skipped, bleh)

Tomorrow we leave for Miami.. nervous, trying to get all my shit together, hoping I don't forget anything!! I have a special surprise for everyone who's competing, and I can't wait to show them. :)