Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Crossfit Day 265 - Death by Hang Cleans - 6/15/13

Saturday WOD! AAAAND the announcement was officially made that we will be moving to a larger facility!! Russ bought a building that's twice the size of our current space and we'll be moving over to the new space probably by the end of the summer. It's going to be a good time!

Alright, Saturday WOD! Death by Hang Cleans..

Except it was a Death by Mash Up. with a Partner.

Hang cleans 115/75
Push Ups

Partner 1
Min 1 hang cleans
Min 2 push ups
Min 3 hang cleans
Min 4 push ups, etc

Partner 2
Min 1 push ups
Min 2 hang cleans
Min 3 push ups
Min 4 hang cleans, etc

I partnered up with Lauren and we busted out our hang cleans and push ups! I made it to 21, meaning I finished minute 21 with 21 reps of hang cleans, and she made it through 23 min.

The highest # was 25, so I don't think I did too badly! Awesome sauce.

Went to the beach later on, for like an hour or so.. and got fried. So great. I'm still sunburned but it's finally bearable. Jesus.